24/7 Experts in Burglary Repair in Wexford, Waterford, and Kilkenny!
Our service offers you a 24 hour access to high grade burglary repairs. Our dependable local burglary repair specialists can reach your Wexford, Waterford, or Kilkenny house or business within 30 minutes. Call us at 085 131 9672 if you’ve just experienced an attempted break-in and require emergency door, lock, or frame repair.
Lockwyse offers 24/7 rapid and reliable burglary repairs services. We offer both temporary and permanent remedies for burglary. One of our highly qualified professionals can come at your place promptly to give you with professional boarding up of your damaged door or frame. In case any locks are damaged we can replace them also. If a straightforward repair using the materials we typically carry on our vans is insufficient to give a long-term solution and your door or frame needs to be replaced, we will return the same or next business day to perform any necessary installations.
Broken Door and Frame Replacements
While on-site, we will measure and collect all pertinent information so that if you need a broken door replaced, we can offer you with a precise, obligation-free estimate. The quote is completely obligation-free. You can use it as reference or pass it on to your landlord or house insurance so they evaluate how to go about providing you with a permanent solution. We are able to install any door, frame, or lock. We will also advise you on how to best keep your property safe in the future and carry out any installations if you’d like us to. Our qualified and hospitable staff can solve any question you may have in the most competent manner.
Contact us 24/7 at 085 131 9672 for the most affordable emergency burglary repairs.
How to Handle a Burglary
There are several actions to take immediately following a break-in.
1. Remain calm — A burglary can be a frightening experience, but it has already occurred, so worrying about it won’t help. Therefore, the first step is to attempt to relax and remain focused.
2. Contact your landlord — The second step is to contact the person responsible for the property. If you have a landlord, the first step would be to contact him or her. If you are the landlord, proceed to step three.
3. Call the police — Contact the police to report the break-in. After calling the police, you can contact a locksmith or glazier to inquire about pricing and availability, but keep in mind that the police will need to take fingerprints and do any necessary investigations prior to asking a locksmith to perform burglary repairs. If you make the locksmith/glazier wait for the police to complete their checks, you may be required to compensate them for the additional waiting time.
4. Contact your insurer – Once you have the police record and the locksmith/glazier has secured your property, contact your insurer. You may need to give them with evidence, so save any police documents and obtain an invoice for the repairs completed by the contractors.
5. Have your burglary permanently repaired – Whether or whether your insurance will cover it, you do not want to continue living in an unsafe home. Therefore, ensure that your locks and doors are secure. Replace your door if necessary and do whatever it takes to prevent future break-ins.
How To Prevent A Home Invasion
Based on what we have observed thus far in the corporate world, if a burglar is determined to break into a home, they will likely succeed. However, when it comes to the vast majority of common thieves, burglaries are entirely preventable. Most burglars today are young individuals who look for doors or windows that appear to be simple to smash through.
When preventing break-ins or enhancing your security after a break-in, it is essential to:
– Enhance to the Irish Standard Install locks, including suitable window locks. This is also essential for satisfying your insurance obligations.
– Install security grilles. Nothing is more difficult to defeat than high-quality security grilles and gates.
– Have a qualified locksmith examine your home. They have access to cutting-edge security products and the knowledge to ensure that your property is adequately protected.
– Read internet recommendations for securing your property and implement them.
Call now for a free estimate, consultation, and recommendation: 085 131 9672
Emergency locksmith service
We understand that a break in to your home or business is an extremely stressful time. Our emergency locksmith service is available to serve clients in Waterford, Wexford and Kilkenny on a 24/7 basis.
Secure your property quickly and professionally with the help of Lockwyse. From a front door lock replacement to repairs on patio doors and windows, clients can rely on our experienced emergency locksmith when you need us the most.
Should your property be broken into, our emergency locksmith service will ensure the commercial and residential properties of our clients in Waterford, Wexford and Kilkenny are secured quickly.
Or perhaps you have locked yourself out of your home or business? Lockwyse help clients reclaim access to their building – allowing property owners to avoid the expense of changing their locks.
Need to secure your home after a break in?
Contact our emergency locksmith now
Our Emergency Locksmith Services Include
- Burglary repairs
- Key Cutting
- Lock Repairs
- Door Lock Repairs & Replacements
- Key Repairs
- Lock-Out Services
- Door Security Assessments
- Lock Installation
- Window Lock Repairs & Replacements
Frequently Asked Questions
I am looking for a 24 hour locksmith near me. What is your catchment area?
Lockwyse are available to respond to clients throughout Wexford, Waterford and Kilkenny on an emergency basis – 24 hours per day. Call our team now for a swift and professional response.
New Ross, Wexford,
Y34 VN51, Ireland
Phone: 085 131 9672
✓ Domestic & Commercial Locksmith
✓ Emergency Locksmith
PSA Licence Number: 07186